S'pore Honda Civic Type-R Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S'pore Honda Civic Type-R Club

A home dedicated to all Civic Type R owners.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

civic type R polo tee

Go down 
+43
fn2008
Rrunner
caveman1
greggywong
@cery
lambo
Nimnus
perynot
wichitan
redvaliant
menthollite
HelmetBox
icebear
gunmetal
Batmobile
game71
banana-luv-boat
IceZone
Modfreak
yavimaya
eD
des c
Foxbat
wingy71
lism
SugiTR
strudel
slickR
Joe Chew
southpier
crusnik
prelude
AhBao9388
lmc78
P.O.W.E.R
River
Admin
*BC*
Rachel
aerlesea
eiji
bryancbg
adriantan
47 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
adriantan

adriantan

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-12

civic type R polo tee Empty
PostSubject: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 10:20 pm

anybody 1 interested to have civic type R polo tee? let admin see how much ppl wanna this!!

1. adriantan (fd2r)
Back to top Go down
bryancbg

bryancbg

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 8:37 pm

anybody 1 interested to have civic type R polo tee? let admin see how much ppl wanna this!!

1. adriantan (fd2r)
2. Bryanchua (fd2r)
Back to top Go down
eiji

eiji

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 10:42 pm

1. adriantan (fd2r)
2. Bryanchua (fd2r)
3. eiji

Think the Top should be a generic type r and not focus on any make of Type R. This is a Type R forum and not a FD2R forum, supports bros with EP3R and also future Type Rs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
aerlesea

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 10:26 am

1. adriantan (FD2R)
2. Bryanchua (FD2R)
3. eiji
4. Aerlesea (FD2R)
5. P.O.W.E.R. (FD2R)

Think the Top should be a generic type r and not focus on any make of Type R. This is a Type R forum and not a FD2R forum, supports bros with EP3R and also future Type Rs.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 3:10 pm

1. adriantan (FD2R)
2. Bryanchua (FD2R)
3. eiji
4. Aerlesea (FD2R)
5. P.O.W.E.R. (FD2R)
6. Rachel (got baby size?)

Back to top Go down
*BC*

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 12:36 am

1. adriantan (FD2R)
2. Bryanchua (FD2R)
3. eiji
4. Aerlesea (FD2R)
5. P.O.W.E.R. (FD2R)
7. *BC* (FD2R)

Agreed that the logo should be just the Civic Type-R cos besides the latest FD2R addition to the Type-R family, there are still many other Type-R, like EP3R, DC5R and of course, not forgetting the legendary EG and EK...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 1:14 am

1. adriantan (FD2R)
2. Bryanchua (FD2R)
3. eiji
4. Aerlesea (FD2R)
5. P.O.W.E.R. (FD2R)
7. *BC* (FD2R)
8. Admin (how can i miss this?)

Agreed that the logo should be just the Civic Type-R cos besides the latest FD2R addition to the Type-R family, there are still many other Type-R, like EP3R, DC5R and of course, not forgetting the legendary EG and EK...

*Thumbs up to bro adrian! afro lol!
Back to top Go down
https://ctr-sg.forumotion.com
River

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 3:44 am

1. adriantan (FD2R)
2. Bryanchua (FD2R)
3. eiji
4. Aerlesea (FD2R)
5. P.O.W.E.R. (FD2R)
7. *BC* (FD2R)
8. Admin (how can i miss this?)
9. River

Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

Number of posts : 1909

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 5:30 pm

I have anyhow come up with a draft design, please give your comments for improvements. The wordings below the picture is actually our website address. I'm still thinking whether to indicate our nick, and where to display it.

civic type R polo tee T-shir10
Back to top Go down
http://www.oneshift.com/carprofile/viewprofile.php?p=8538
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 5:39 pm

In the back of my corrupted and itchy mind, I was thinking of making the polo T or T-shirt to have badges of Type R related brands such as TODA, J's Racing, MUGEN, SPOON, FEELS, Backyard Special on it. Kinda like those racing suits with all the sponsored companies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lmc78

Number of posts : 783

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 5:48 pm

P.O.W.E.R wrote:
In the back of my corrupted and itchy mind, I was thinking of making the polo T or T-shirt to have badges of Type R related brands such as TODA, J's Racing, MUGEN, SPOON, FEELS, Backyard Special on it. Kinda like those racing suits with all the sponsored companies. Very Happy
bro like dat free advertising for them..
wat we can do is maybe can ask MR if he is interested in sponsering us for the Tees'
and maybe we can arrange some advert space for him at this forum for certain period of time?
like that we can lup TOda, Alcon GruppeM and MR logos on our shirts....
gd idea?
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 5:50 pm

lmc78 wrote:
P.O.W.E.R wrote:
wat we can do is maybe can ask MR if he is interested in sponsering us for the Tees'
and maybe we can arrange some advert space for him at this forum for certain period of time?
gd idea?

Sounds political and commercial, not my cup of tea. I prefer hands on and engineering works. Razz
Back to top Go down
lmc78

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 5:51 pm

P.O.W.E.R wrote:
I have anyhow come up with a draft design, please give your comments for improvements. The wordings below the picture is actually our website address. I'm still thinking whether to indicate our nick, and where to display it.

bro
i think the nick can display on the sleeves...but it will need sewn on and embossed...gonna look cool....
Back to top Go down
lmc78

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 5:56 pm

P.O.W.E.R wrote:
lmc78 wrote:
P.O.W.E.R wrote:
gd idea?

Sounds political and commercial, not my cup of tea. I prefer hands on and engineering works. Razz
ok...understand where ur coming from...
but i fear that there might be some copyright infringements if we deceided to put the logos in....and it might be expensive to produce it.
but i am all for the idea, maybe we can do a short sleeved shirt with the logos on the chest areas, white base...then very racy liao!!!
but i believe bros where dun mind paying a little extra for something tht we all like...
Back to top Go down
aerlesea

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 8:12 pm

great effort by bro power. make it humble abit leh.hehe. i try to make 1 too. bom

thought if we put brand, got sponsers should be cheaper? haha.
Back to top Go down
AhBao9388

Number of posts : 754

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 10:00 pm

P.O.W.E.R wrote:

i think hor the realistic car pic hor onli imprint then can do leh. one thing is that it aint lasting loh. put washin machine afew times i thing can say buy buy to the whole tee keekee
Back to top Go down
adriantan

adriantan

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 12:32 am

bros look abit kiasu leh!!! haha how about in red polo tee with long sleeve, nick by aside. civic type R logo on chest, sponser logo on right sleeve . behind b plain ..
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 9:43 am

Thanks for all the suggestions, I see what i can come up with this weekend. Will post soon with all the feedbacks and also a better image editing program. Currently my office computer only got paint, very troublesome. Mad
Back to top Go down
AhBao9388

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 9:44 am

P.O.W.E.R wrote:
Thanks for all the suggestions, I see what i can come up with this weekend. Will post soon with all the feedbacks and also a better image editing program. Currently my office computer only got paint, very troublesome. Mad

where u get that tee template leh. i also wan to try do one keekee
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 9:52 am

AhBao9388 wrote:
P.O.W.E.R wrote:

I got that template in yahoo image search, Here's the raw template. Let's put in effort to design a good club shirt. cheers

civic type R polo tee T-shir11
Back to top Go down
AhBao9388

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 9:55 am

P.O.W.E.R wrote:
AhBao9388 wrote:
P.O.W.E.R wrote:

I got that template in yahoo image search, Here's the raw template. Let's put in effort to design a good club shirt. cheers

civic type R polo tee T-shir11

im nt gd at computer. maybe someone can help mi with it on meetup keekee. i have some ideas for tees, polotees too
Back to top Go down
lmc78

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 10:19 am

hw abt racing shirts?
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 10:43 am

lmc78 wrote:
hw abt racing shirts?

Bro, you mean racing shirts as in those thick cotton 1 piece clothing? I kinda like the idea of sticking all the brands on the shirt.
Back to top Go down
lmc78

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 10:51 am

ya
thats wat i meant...something like wat Mit SEs are wearing, red color or white color nice!!
but like i said if gonna put brands gonna seek approval so best can get sponsorship...
with sponsorships, we can get them to sponsor the shirts oso can get some moneys for fututre events like DnD or track session?
just an example, cos last time my club, Rav4expedition got sponsors, we get subsidised trips and gifts during DnDs etc.
on Sponsors sides, we can org charity events wit the sponsors to boost them branding too...etc
it might sound easy but i might be wrong....
to bring this forum to the next level i guess we need to get sponsors...
hw?
Back to top Go down
prelude

prelude

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 10:56 am

lmc78 wrote:
ya
thats wat i meant...something like wat Mit SEs are wearing, red color or white color nice!!
but like i said if gonna put brands gonna seek approval so best can get sponsorship...
with sponsorships, we can get them to sponsor the shirts oso can get some moneys for fututre events like DnD or track session?
just an example, cos last time my club, Rav4expedition got sponsors, we get subsidised trips and gifts during DnDs etc.
on Sponsors sides, we can org charity events wit the sponsors to boost them branding too...etc
it might sound easy but i might be wrong....
to bring this forum to the next level i guess we need to get sponsors...
hw?

but tis kind of thing hor the grp of mod has to be committed in the job loh. im sure u guys have other committment that come 1st.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: civic type R polo tee   civic type R polo tee Empty

Back to top Go down

civic type R polo tee
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S'pore Honda Civic Type-R Club-
Jump to: