S'pore Honda Civic Type-R Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S'pore Honda Civic Type-R Club

A home dedicated to all Civic Type R owners.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!

Go down 
+7
hyde81
viperrex
whitewolf
strudel
P.O.W.E.R
fn2008
Nemesis_v
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nemesis_v

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:07 am

Hi Guys,

Have been surfing this forum for quite some time already and finally going to collect my ride this friday.

May i know wat kind of ICE you guys install on your ride.? I am still thinking wat should i install for ice. Neutral
Back to top Go down
fn2008

fn2008

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:23 am

Good for you bro, I need to wait until 26th. So you got the 18K COE also ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nemesis_v

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:32 am

fn2008 wrote:
Good for you bro, I need to wait until 26th. So you got the 18K COE also ? Very Happy

Yup. I think this month the COE going to go up again. You sold off FN to get a FD2R?
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

Number of posts : 1909

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:32 am

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on getting yr "R" and hope u get poisoned soon. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.oneshift.com/carprofile/viewprofile.php?p=8538
fn2008

fn2008

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:45 am

Nemesis_v wrote:
fn2008 wrote:

Yup. I think this month the COE going to go up again. You sold off FN to get a FD2R?

Nope, I sold my FD1 for FN2. Ya I think the COE is gonna stay high for quite some time now.

Last edited by fn2008 on Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fn2008

fn2008

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:48 am

P.O.W.E.R wrote:
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on getting yr "R" and hope u get poisoned soon. afro

Guess you mean both of us so thanks bro. Hope to meetup when you are back.
Back to top Go down
strudel

strudel

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 11:32 am

so both on FN or FD...2R? Anyway, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Nemesis_v

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 12:43 pm

strudel wrote:
so both on FN or FD...2R? Anyway, welcome!

I am on FD2R. Laughing
Back to top Go down
fn2008

fn2008

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 1:43 pm

FN for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whitewolf

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 2:45 pm

Nemesis_v wrote:
Hi Guys,

Have been surfing this forum for quite some time already and finally going to collect my ride this friday.

May i know wat kind of ICE you guys install on your ride.? I am still thinking wat should i install for ice. Neutral

congarts! i'm likely collecting mine this week too Smile
Back to top Go down
viperrex

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 4:20 pm

Hi Bro Nemesis, FN2008 & whitewolf, congrats on getting your hot ride soon...juz curious when you booked your ride?

Booked mine in mid Feb, yet to get any infor on likely delivery date etc... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 4:22 pm

Nemesis_v wrote:
Hi Guys,

just realized that lucky this friday is not the 13th.. its 14th. Razz Congrats! lol!
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 4:23 pm

viperrex wrote:
Hi Bro Nemesis, FN2008 & whitewolf, congrats on getting your hot ride soon...juz curious when you booked your ride?

Booked mine in mid Feb, yet to get any infor on likely delivery date etc... Rolling Eyes

Mid feb till now no news? Which PI u got from?
Back to top Go down
fn2008

fn2008

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 4:40 pm

viperrex wrote:

Hi bro thanks, btw I booked mine this month (FN2) and was lucky to secure the COE too. I actually confirmed with SE that the car is in SG before I booked. Laughing
Back to top Go down
whitewolf

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:45 pm

booked mine 2 weeks back.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis_v

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 10:04 pm

whitewolf wrote:

Which PI you got it from?? I got mine from Zen Cars. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
viperrex

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 12:06 am

Hi P.O.W.E.R, am giving my P.I. the benefit of the doubt 1st as technically, they had not failed me. When I booked, was told my ride would reach Sgp aro End Feb and I was given estimated delivery from 15th-28th Mar. However, as of today (3days away from 15th Mar), I had not gotten any update with regard to the status while Bro Whitewolf booked 2 weeks back and is collecting his ride this week!

Looks like most bros who booked after me are collecting their ride earlier! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hyde81

hyde81

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 1:20 am

haiz mine still need to wait till end of april No
Back to top Go down
whitewolf

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:00 am

Nemesis_v wrote:
whitewolf wrote:

Which PI you got it from?? I got mine from Zen Cars. Very Happy

from a friend Smile
Back to top Go down
5zigen

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:30 am

rule of thumb is unless its a VERY reputable PI, shld only buy existing stock.

even v*ncar where i bought mine from has v poorly written SNP docs
Back to top Go down
Rrunner

Rrunner

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:34 am

viperrex wrote:
Hi P.O.W.E.R, am giving my P.I. the benefit of the doubt 1st as technically, they had not failed me. When I booked, was told my ride would reach Sgp aro End Feb and I was given estimated delivery from 15th-28th Mar. However, as of today (3days away from 15th Mar), I had not gotten any update with regard to the status while Bro Whitewolf booked 2 weeks back and is collecting his ride this week!

Looks like most bros who booked after me are collecting their ride earlier! Rolling Eyes

Bro, since u're PI said that u're ride will reach our shore end Feb y not
give them a call and check. Ask for chassis and engine no or
whatever. Smile
Back to top Go down
vance

vance

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:07 am

viperrex wrote:

Better get ur chassis number etc like Rrunner suggested.

My PI also informed me my ride would reach SG ard end of Feb and they promptly informed me of its arrival when it did and sent me its chassis number a few days later. My estimated delivery date was 8th Mar but they got everything done and handed over the car by 6th Mar.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis_v

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:14 am

My PI also gave me the chassis number upon confirmation. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thomas76

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:40 am

Yup, very important to find which PIs have ready stock before signing on the dotted line. Ask them to give you chassis number if they indeed claim that they have ready stock, otherwise go to other PIs.
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:12 pm

viperrex wrote:

I see, just to let u know, some PIs actually book the cars from other PIs who have ready stocks. If you want fast, I suggest u go look for other PIs who have ready stocks. It takes about a week or 2 to delivery and collect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!   Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Collecting my Ride on Friday!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S'pore Honda Civic Type-R Club-
Jump to: