S'pore Honda Civic Type-R Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S'pore Honda Civic Type-R Club

A home dedicated to all Civic Type R owners.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New here and nice to meet all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jackpun

jackpun

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-03

New here and nice to meet all Empty
PostSubject: New here and nice to meet all   New here and nice to meet all EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 11:01 pm

Hi,

i'm jack, married with 2 kids:D staying in the east & work in the west part of singapore. pale

Just got my blue ctr 1 week+ (mileage 900+ liao Cool )and i have met up some of you at yishun ram during the last gathering. First time seeing so many ctr displaying and the interaction was great Wink

Was driving vti-s previously and i'd started to love honda engine compared to my last 3 other cars (charade, ford, toyota). That's also the reason why i chosen ctr from the other 2 options i planned to purchase initially (legacy & cx-7). No regret! till now... it doesnt stop my passion for this new ctr everyday when i drive it Laughing

Looking forward to learn more stuff from you guys & gals if any! Razz

Lastly not forgetting to wish all of you a happy lunar new year 2008 & win lot of $$$ during this festive period! lol!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: New here and nice to meet all   New here and nice to meet all EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 12:02 am

Hahah... welcome!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ctr-sg.forumotion.com
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: New here and nice to meet all   New here and nice to meet all EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 10:54 am

Welcome! GOod to see more blue CTRs coming in. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.oneshift.com/carprofile/viewprofile.php?p=8538
caveman1

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: New here and nice to meet all   New here and nice to meet all EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:31 am

welcome bro and nice meeting u at YD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here and nice to meet all   New here and nice to meet all Empty

Back to top Go down

New here and nice to meet all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S'pore Honda Civic Type-R Club-
Jump to: