S'pore Honda Civic Type-R Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S'pore Honda Civic Type-R Club

A home dedicated to all Civic Type R owners.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dedicated folder for Track

Go down 
+4
P.O.W.E.R
AhBao9388
Ricer
eiji
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eiji

eiji

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-11

dedicated folder for Track Empty
PostSubject: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:44 pm

I think largely because the Type R is a car built for track, we should have a folder for organising track events and discussing track related stuff, like how to take corners, racing lines, setup(camber, suspension height,dampening), etc etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Ricer

Ricer

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 8:17 pm

I agree.

Without racing, there is no Honda.

Let's go TypeRers.
Back to top Go down
AhBao9388

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 11:16 pm

for organising tracks, we need delicated ppl to help make it work. normally ppl would rather pay n play but don wan to do the admin work. hw many of us would realli bring our cars up sepang? some say too far some say blah blah blah haiz.
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 12:44 pm

I must add that Type R is also used to sian meiz meiz. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.oneshift.com/carprofile/viewprofile.php?p=8538
goofy76

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 2:21 pm

P.O.W.E.R wrote:
I must add that Type R is also used to sian meiz meiz. lol!

i go tell your gf!!!
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 1:51 pm

I think she will agree with me ba... After my sti crash, she was the one who supported me in getting the ctr. I initially wanted to get another sti or evo, but she don't like. lol!
Back to top Go down
AhBao9388

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 4:47 pm

P.O.W.E.R wrote:
I think she will agree with me ba... After my sti crash, she was the one who supported me in getting the ctr. I initially wanted to get another sti or evo, but she don't like. lol!
maybe she don wan history to repeat agn Neutral
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:44 pm

AhBao9388 wrote:
P.O.W.E.R wrote:

Ya lor.. I told her an evo has better cornering due to the SAYC, but still she worried about history repeating itself... lol!
Back to top Go down
AhBao9388

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:07 pm

P.O.W.E.R wrote:
AhBao9388 wrote:
P.O.W.E.R wrote:
Ya lor.. I told her an evo has better cornering due to the SAYC, but still she worried about history repeating itself... lol!
actually the evo need steel balls to play wif coz during cornering u cant let go the throttle but to throttle more to corner out the car successfully. release ur throttle suddenly will cause ur car to lose control still. also the SAYC has a limit one not idiot proof machine.
Back to top Go down
*BC*

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 11:52 pm

I think this will be a very good suggestion as there are regular trackies here like, Mrs MR, Mike Tan, Eiji and many others too... Good way to foster better interaction in the forum... Can also include the monthly Pasir Gudang Honda nite sprints activities in the track folder too, for thoe who are keen in sprints...
Back to top Go down
lmc78

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:52 pm

another easy way is to wait for ITR to org and we tong pang!!!
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 4:48 pm

I think we should take the initiative to organize our very own track day.. for a start we can tong pang ITR's event, get to know the track pple, then slowly we plan and execute from there. afro
Back to top Go down
AhBao9388

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 9:03 pm

P.O.W.E.R wrote:
I think we should take the initiative to organize our very own track day.. for a start we can tong pang ITR's event, get to know the track pple, then slowly we plan and execute from there. afro
u shall be the one to organise from oz land liao haha
Back to top Go down
lmc78

Number of posts : 783
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 2:27 am

Onz so now u track IC, for the moment u can liase wit the ITR bros and we slowly learn ourselves and be independent!
so now we got TRack IC=POWER and Meetup IC=Aerlesea
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 9:15 am

u sure? i probably organize daily track days. lol!
Back to top Go down
eiji

eiji

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 3:06 pm

track is not that easy to organise, takes quite a fair bit of manpower and administration work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
*BC*

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 11:56 pm

I agree with Bro Eiji...

Organizing a track day involved numerous manpower and most importantly, your contact at SIC (Sepang International Circuit)... Without a good contact at SIC, it is very unlikely that u can secure a good day for your track session...

For Team IntegraSG, usually we will involved all the committee members and some known regular trackies for our privately held track sessions... Adminstration and convoy arrangements are the usual killers... If we can secure a good date for the track session, we will be more than pleased to invite our fellow Honda bros here to join us in Sepang...
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 5:00 pm

Ok Bro BC, I will speak to you when I'm back. Hope to learn more about trackies from you. afro
Back to top Go down
*BC*

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 12:35 am

P.O.W.E.R wrote:
Ok Bro BC, I will speak to you when I'm back. Hope to learn more about trackies from you. afro

Wow... I can't be consider as a trackie yet leh as I am still learning the ropes...

Regular ones whom I can think off and are currently driving FD2R are Mike Tan and Ah Bee aka Beanstan... These 2 guys are real fast in Sepang... Mike used to be driving a iNGS full decals DC5R and Ah Bee used to be driving a CL7R... Ah Bee had clocked the fastest lap timing for the CL7R in Sepang... Mike is a regular trackie with SGTrackies, a renowned SG tracking club and not forgetting, the R-Bearers... They are the pros in Sepang...
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 9:16 am

Yeah.. I wanna turn PRO! afro
Back to top Go down
*BC*

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 2:45 am

Pro racing in SG no future leh... Even A1GP half-way also pulled out...
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 10:46 am

Then I change to TouFu delivery man lor.. lol!
Back to top Go down
*BC*

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 3:08 am

99 bends in SG too short to practise drifting leh... kekeke...
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 12:17 pm

Then dont drift, master the art of flying across bends like the blue mr2 (i think) against ae86. lol!
Back to top Go down
*BC*

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 11:08 pm

Put rocket fuel and mod a pair of wings... kekeke...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dedicated folder for Track   dedicated folder for Track Empty

Back to top Go down

dedicated folder for Track
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S'pore Honda Civic Type-R Club-
Jump to: