S'pore Honda Civic Type-R Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S'pore Honda Civic Type-R Club

A home dedicated to all Civic Type R owners.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Australia, Here I come...

Go down 
+11
yavimaya
cosmic_rides
sirlee
*BC*
IceZone
aerlesea
Snake Eyes
strudel
eiji
prelude
P.O.W.E.R
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

Number of posts : 1909
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Australia, Here I come... Empty
PostSubject: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 4:10 pm

I will be going to Australia from 21 Jan to 1 Jun 08 for training. Really gonna miss all of you, all the type-Rs, all the meiz meiz, all the meetups, all the fun. lol! But I will be back, saving up for next project. In the meantime, please give your support to the club and hope to see you all soon.

PS. Anyone wanna buy any auzzie stuffs can pm me. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.oneshift.com/carprofile/viewprofile.php?p=8538
prelude

prelude

Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 5:38 pm

P.O.W.E.R wrote:
I will be going to Australia from 21 Jan to 1 Jun 08 for training. Really gonna miss all of you, all the type-Rs, all the meiz meiz, all the meetups, all the fun. lol! But I will be back, saving up for next project. In the meantime, please give your support to the club and hope to see you all soon.

Auzzie got alot of stuff for me to buy wor~~~ Can help help??? lol!
Back to top Go down
eiji

eiji

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 5:52 pm

wah aussie for what training...anyway which part? i got a lot of contacts there from my stay there while studying and drifting days. ur car how? need me to bring to track for u once a month to maintain maintain Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 6:20 pm

prelude wrote:
P.O.W.E.R wrote:

Can, just give me the addy and $$ transfer + 7% GST, I will bring it back. lol!
Back to top Go down
strudel

strudel

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 6:20 pm

eiji wrote:
wah aussie for what training...anyway which part? i got a lot of contacts there from my stay there while studying and drifting days. ur car how? need me to bring to track for u once a month to maintain maintain Twisted Evil

I not tat mean like eiji...vtec for you from tuas to changi daily to make sure your car is well "oiled" when you are back tongue
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 6:22 pm

eiji wrote:

Maybe my car will be "keep-warmed". lol! If you happen to see my car on the road when Im gone, probably its my brother driving.
Back to top Go down
eiji

eiji

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 6:46 pm

u still haven't say which part of aus.
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 8:00 pm

eiji wrote:
u still haven't say which part of aus.

Don't know yet, supposed to have a pre-training briefing next monday. Will update you all once I have all the details.
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 8:02 pm

strudel wrote:
eiji wrote:

I not tat mean like eiji...vtec for you from tuas to changi daily to make sure your car is well "oiled" when you are back tongue

Kaoz. lol!
Back to top Go down
prelude

prelude

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 9:45 pm

P.O.W.E.R wrote:
prelude wrote:
P.O.W.E.R wrote:

Can, just give me the addy and $$ transfer + 7% GST, I will bring it back. lol!

Wah lau still got 7% GST neh neh pok u Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Snake Eyes

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 10:45 pm

Australia is 10% GST...
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 9:32 am

Haha, Black ass lude I have to charge you 17% GST liao lor... lol!
Back to top Go down
aerlesea

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 10:03 am

P.O.W.E.R wrote:

daylight robbery sia. affraid
Back to top Go down
prelude

prelude

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 12:22 pm

P.O.W.E.R wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
prelude

prelude

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 12:22 pm

aerlesea wrote:
P.O.W.E.R wrote:

daylight robbery sia. affraid

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 2:31 pm

lol! lol! lol! ok la, what are friends for, I charge you 17% divide by 2 = 8.5% la.
Back to top Go down
prelude

prelude

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 5:37 pm

P.O.W.E.R wrote:
lol! lol! lol! ok la, what are friends for, I charge you 17% divide by 2 = 8.5% la.

[b][u]U NEH NEH POK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
IceZone

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 8:31 am

P.O.W.E.R wrote:

bro, u gg for wat training? F1 driver training har? must show us ur racing license when u get back..
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 9:31 am

IceZone wrote:
P.O.W.E.R wrote:

bro, u gg for wat training? F1 driver training har? must show us ur racing license when u get back..

lol! no la, but maybe if got chance, I will go to the D1 champions track to learn ba.

Bro, you staying near my place issit? scratch
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 5:58 pm

I'm going to the capital of australia - canberra. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
strudel

strudel

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 6:19 pm

P.O.W.E.R wrote:
I'm going to the capital of australia - canberra. cheers cheers cheers

Wah...wat do they have there ah??? Can buy wat?
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 12:46 pm

chocolates, beer, wine and koala bear ba. lol!
Back to top Go down
*BC*

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 11:37 am

Bro, u can consider checking with Hondata, since they are Aussie-based on the availability of K-Pro for the FD2R...

I emailed to them previously all the necessary photos, ECU, Harness, Connectors...
Back to top Go down
P.O.W.E.R

P.O.W.E.R

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 1:17 pm

*BC* wrote:
Bro, u can consider checking with Hondata, since they are Aussie-based on the availability of K-Pro for the FD2R...

I emailed to them previously all the necessary photos, ECU, Harness, Connectors...

Thanks for the recommendation, think I will really spend a lot of my free time there go shopping for car parts. lol!
Back to top Go down
eiji

eiji

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 1:34 pm

P.O.W.E.R wrote:
*BC* wrote:

Thanks for the recommendation, think I will really spend a lot of my free time there go shopping for car parts. lol!

u need to rent car to do that. anyway not much u can buy there for our car and price isn't much cheaper, the good thing there is the used parts market, so u will have to sign up at various forums and keep a lookout on those stuff. they do not have the FD2R there, so will be tough to source new parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australia, Here I come...   Australia, Here I come... Empty

Back to top Go down

Australia, Here I come...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S'pore Honda Civic Type-R Club-
Jump to: